Monday, June 8, 2015

A Not-So-Blue Monday

I woke up this morning ready.  My list of things-to-do ready...check.  Schedule laid out...check.  I am ready. 

For the most part, my day has been steady and productive.  I may tweak my schedule and add a few more things to do, but overall, I think I am doing okay for a Monday.  

I allowed myself to take the weekend off.  However, I must admit that I did not sleep all that well because I worried that I would fail if I took some time to just 'be' with this new direction.  Nevertheless, I am glad I took this past weekend to relax and enjoy because I am going to be very busy from this point forward. 

During lunch, I logged into Facebook, and I saw the typical Monday memes that indicate the weekend was too short and Monday means back to the grind.  For the first time in a very long time, I can honestly say I am glad it's Monday, and I am so thrilled to be doing something I believe in and enjoy. 

Happy Monday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment